2. Indicate on the sketch where water, sewage and vent extractions are located.
3. Name the walls A, B, C, etc.
4. Sketch any windows or doors. Measure from the corners up to the frame or molding of the window/door. Specify how wide the frame is. Measure the width and height of the window/door. Also measure the location of the window from the floor.
5. If you have heating radiators or window frames, specify how wide they are and how much they protrude from to the wall.
6. Measure the ceiling height in several places. Enter the lowest value on the sketch.
7. Conclude by taking a clear photograph of the room. Also take a photo of any windows and doors that are relevant to the final kitchen plan.
8. If you email this material to us, be sure to save the images in JPEG format in a not too high a resolution.
All our kitchens can be ordered in any NCS color. Read more about color choices and what one should consider.
TRY OUR KITCHEN PLANNER
Easily plan and design your future kitchen with our kitchen planner.
Feel free to follow us on Instagram for news and inspiration.